Image Map

piątek, 29 sierpnia 2014

All Black


Nothing feels as safe as simply black from head to toe. I remember feeling like nothing fits me anymore but, regardless of the weather, black sweater and pants always had a special place in my heart. And even though it's not time for sweaters yet, I can't wait to wrap myself in a black cashmere. Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not complaining about current temperature, it's just not that easy to wear dark clothes when it is that hot outside. So as for now I think I'm gonna leave my autumn essentials alone for few more weeks just to not boil myself by accident. Also, I still have the last month of summer holidays ahead of me so I should be concentrated on catching as much heat as possible from the last summer days. In that case, covering my whole body with layers is not the best option. Anyway, take care and I'll see you again soon.


VINTAGE TOP / NEW LOOK PANTS / ZARA JACKET / NEW LOOK SHOES


1 komentarz: